- Job ID 37137
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day.
- Driving the events marketing automation campaign, onboarding, and operations lifecycle from campaign concept through global launch and continuous optimization of customer experiences.
- Work with events business team to plan and implement operational aspects of digital marketing events.
- Running a virtual team with other marketing professionals (product marketers, campaign managers, technology partners, content creators, designers, marketing automation specialists, email builders, web, demand generation, analytics, and others) aligned to one or more campaigns in the portfolio to build, launch, measure, and optimize marketing to drive business results.
- Drive operation execution of campaign strategies across marketing functions including marketing automation, customer communications, and inside sales.
- Act as a partner and strategic advisor to the marketers to develop actionable insights and recommendations to improve overall campaign performance
- Establish baseline measurements to enable the identification, quantification, and ability to measure improvements in our operating model to reduce time, skill, and overall costs.
- Partnering deeply with other marketers to develop and understand the vision, define clear and measurable goals, and make key decisions regarding how to implement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related field AND 4+ years work experience in program management, process management, process improvement
- OR equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience in managing large and small programs in Agile and traditional project life cycles.
- Experience in implementing and optimizing processes using data related insights.
Business Program Management IC4 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $91,800 – $178,800 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $117,900 – $195,000 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.