- Job ID 37150
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
United States of America
PW208: Connecticut Remote Remote Location , Remote City, CT, 06035 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The F135 Data quality Team is seeking a motivated self-starter for Senior Analyst position. The candidate will work in East Hartford, CT, supporting the integration of F135 propulsion system into the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
As a F135 Data Quality Senior Analyst, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of data related to the F135 engine program. You will be responsible for analyzing, validating, and enhancing data processes to support critical decision-making for the program. Your expertise will help identify data quality issues, develop strategies for improvement, and maintain data integrity to ensure the F135 program’s success.
- Analyze large datasets and perform data profiling to identify inconsistencies, errors, and data quality issues within the F135 engine program’s data ecosystem.
- Develop and implement data validation procedures to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data collected from various sources and systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enrich data by incorporating additional attributes and relevant information to improve the overall data quality and utility.
- Implement data governance policies, standards, and best practices to maintain data integrity and adhere to industry regulations. Investigate and resolve data-related issues and discrepancies in a timely manner, communicating findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate existing data processes and propose enhancements to optimize data quality and streamline data management procedures.
- Monitor data quality metrics and perform regular audits to ensure adherence to established data quality standards and guidelines and prepare comprehensive reports and documentation on data quality findings, recommendations, and actions taken.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis, data quality management, data querying and manipulation
- At least 3 years’ experience with MS office Suites.
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify data issues and propose effective solutions, as well as attention to detail to ensure accuracy and precision in data validation and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey complex data quality concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with either SQL, Python, VBA, and XML is a plus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to adapt to evolving data quality requirements and technological advancements in the field.
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: Remote
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 – $161,000; However, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training and key skills.
The salary range for this role is 75,000 USD – 161,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms