- Job ID 37096
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
As directed by the manager of the Financial Information Systems team, assist with the support and maintenance of financial information systems, physician compensation, reporting, and finance related duties as assigned. Assist with Finance Super-user responsibilities in support of our EMR, as needed by the IT, and Finance/Accounting departments of Pella Regional Health Center. Assist with all other Financial Information Systems team responsibilities, such as physician compensation computations and accounting duties as required.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Two year associates degree in a technology or finance/accounting related field, or two years of experience related to the position.
- Possess a high level of competence with Microsoft tools, such as Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to communicate well verbally. Must work effectively as a member of a team.
- Technical skills associated with duties listed within this job description. Must be competent in all assigned areas.
- Willingness to complete further finance/technology education or certification as required by the department.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills as required for this position – ability to explain technology and its usage in non-technical language.
Location: Pella Regional Health Center · Finance
Schedule: Full Time, Days, 8a-5p