- Job ID 37185
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth – 770 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
The role you’ll contribute:
The Human Resources Business Intelligence Analyst reporting to the Vice President Chief People Officer will provide strategic business technical, analytical, problem-solving skills to provide timely information and implementation services in activities related to Human Resources strategy and analytics.
This individual will need to analyze data and metrics for trends and patterns to be able to make short- and long-term recommendations to Leadership, based on the data results. The analyst must participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Primary responsibility for carrying out statistical analysis, data processing, and predictive modeling developments.
- Gathering, organizing, and documenting user requirements and specifications for routine or moderately complex statistical analysis and programs.
- Develops qualitative and quantitative analyses and oversees execution of analytics by others involved in the project or initiative; develops and maintains reporting mechanisms to track and communicate organizational and project performance.
- Works closely with Leadership in developing and executing analytic tools and strategies related to various HR projects and initiatives.
- Collaborates with AdventHealth Business Units and Corporate HRIS on identified initiatives and practice optimization, and to ensure strategic and analytical requirements are incorporated and appropriately executed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, Human Resources, or Computer and Information Science, Business, or related field OR four (4) years’ relevant experience
- Three years progressive experience in data analytics field, with emphasis in healthcare or HR
- Experience developing data structures and performance scorecards
- Experience effectively managing medium to large scale projects
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.