- Job ID 37101
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is seeking a Lead Supply Chain Risk Manager (SCRM) capable of identifying, root causing, and problem-solving critical supply chain disruptions. The Sr. SCRM will act as the tactical first responder, deployed as boots on the ground to assess supplier related risks; performing quality audits and working problem statements through the 8D process. The appropriate candidate will have exceptional program management skills and must me proficient in documenting open issues, working through open issues with internal and external cross functional teams, and building detailed GANNT charts with assigned champions for accountability. Lastly, this role will provide status to internal and external executives up to C Suite and thus requires meticulously accurate details driven by data.
- Performing onsite assessments and quality audits at supplier locations to determine and document issues and risks contributing to failure conditions
- Use of 8D process for identified and solving problem statements
- Leads cross-functional meetings with internal stakeholders to tactically work open issues lists through assigned champions, documenting minutes and assigning tasks
- Daily executive summary reporting and ad-hoc presentation creation
- GANNT chart development against all major problem statements
- Development of KPIs and standardized toolsets
- Establishes and maintains strict professional relationship with suppliers under pressure condition
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or similar field
- 10+ years’ experience in automotive
- 8D experience
- Program management experience developing timelines, GANNT charts, open issues lists, root cause analysis
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing and Sig Sigma principals
- Wide range of manufacturing and operations experience
- Ability to work cross functionally on complex technical problems under high pressure
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft office suite with excel and projects experience
- Expert level proficiency in Smartsheets
- Expert level KPI development, data collection and status reporting
- Ability to travel 50-75%
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.