- Job ID 37058
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
This position is located in the Research, Markets, and Regulations Division, Office of Regulations. The incumbent serves as the program management coordinator and is responsible for a variety of activities/projects which demand continuous oversight; and provides administrative coordination for staff actions to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently.
Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the CN-52, broadly equivalent to the GS-12. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all of these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Conduct or oversee Office-level project tracking/reporting, document and information distribution, risk identification, report collation, and communication.
- Develop, implement, and refine communication methods that effectively report Office work products, progress, and activities to internal and external parties.
- Manage Office projects, or segments of such projects, as requested, including special projects or current priorities or challenges requiring immediate attention.
- Prepare detailed written reports concerning the status of actions; compile narrative and statistical material; and prepare related background information concerning the status of taskers for use in briefing senior management.
- Travel Required
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
- Promotion potential
- Supervisory status