- Job ID 34111
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Inclusively is partnering with a pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation to hire a New Product Introduction Project Manager.
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $96,900.00 to $161,600.00.
How You Will Achieve It
Key skills needed, both technical and/or soft skills
- Has reached a high level of expertise in project management. Demonstrates expertise in product lifecycle support that includes technology transfer, production, validation and / or commercialization of a biopharmaceutical drug substances and products and/or vaccines.
- Good verbal and written skills. Must be able to articulate issues and solutions to the team and upper management.
- Can produce high quality project reports and presentations.
- Good leadership and team building skills capable of leading diverse multidisciplinary teams.
- Understanding of commercial manufacturing requirements.
- Familiarity/experienced with technical transfer of vaccine and biotherapeutic products.
- Familiarity/experienced with biological CMC requirements.
- Understanding of Right First Time and Lean manufacturing tools and strategies.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 10 years of relevant experience OR an associates degree with 8 years of experience OR a bachelors with at least 5 years of experience OR Masters Degree with more than 3 years of experience, OR a PhD with 0+ years of experience.
- Experienced project manager having demonstrated successful completion of major programs/projects as part of a team and/or in a project leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization, including senior internal and/or external personnel on matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure.
- Ability to facilitate solutions to complex problems which requires the use of ingenuity, innovation, and creativity.
- Capable of working independently and multi-tasking.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proven cross-functional exposure to at least two of the following areas: Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing, Quality or Materials Management, in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
Position requirements are typical for an office-based work environment. There are no unusual requirements for this position.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
The role of Project Management Manager typically works a routine weekly work schedule but requires some travel, domestic and international. 5-10% travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $96,900.00 – $161,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 10 years
- 3 years
- 5 years
- 8 years
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person