- Job ID 37109
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
EdPlus at ASUis seeking a highly motivated and energetic Program Manager to grow with our Academic Portfolio Management team. Under administrative direction, the Program Manager performs a variety of complex activities to support ASU Online programs. The Program Manager will serve as a primary or secondary liaison between ASU Online/EdPlus and the academic units; therefore, should have strong communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders, have an analytical mindset, be solution-oriented, and able to manage projects within specified timeframes.
EdPlus is a leader in online learning and global education. Our mission is to reimagine teaching and learning and deliver education at scale and speed to everyone, everywhere.
Under administrative direction from the Academic Portfolio Management team:
- Assumes a supporting role in all aspects of managing ASU Online’s academic programs; from conceptual, data-driven recommendations through program implementation and ongoing management.
- Develops and participates in stakeholder meetings/presentations, supporting ASU Online/EdPlus’s service model while providing strategic recommendations for academic program success and portfolio management.
- Contributes to new academic program proposals to manage time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, aligning, and assigning resources to various phases of the project, and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Assists operational leadership and academic administration throughout program proposal and implementation/launch process.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the program curricular development process and academic planning cycle to advise and support academic partners.
- Serves as primary and secondary liaison for internal and external constituents regarding status of projects and resource requirements as appropriate.
- Prioritizes time to resolve day-to-day issues as well as ongoing academic unit support and projects.
- Takes initiative to evaluate and identify potential challenges and identifies solutions.
- Supports research efforts to identify higher education market, program, and competitor trends to provide ideas, guidance, and recommendations.
- Evaluates research to make strategic recommendations that will reduce barriers for students and grow the online portfolio.
- Utilizes internal analytics dashboards to evaluate program performance and provides feedback to academic leadership regarding online program observations.
- Assures overall adherence to program delivery standards via training, audits, formal and informal mentorship.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND five years administrative/coordination experience; OR, Master’s degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND three years administrative/coordination experience; OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Evidence of a Master’s degree in related field.
- Experience in online learning.
- Experience in data analysis and needs assessment.
- Experience in digital presentation design.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in Higher Education
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,960.00 – $68,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85257