- Job ID 37133
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for the timely and accurate care and handling of URENCO USA documentation and records, which includes processing documents through the electronic document management system (Documentum), distribution, classification and retention of such documents and records.
Education and Experience
- Education – High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience – Three to five years of experience in an information management environment (document control, records management, or library science).
- Education- Associate’s degree
- Experience: Experience in a nuclear records management or document control environment preferred.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience in information management environment (document control, records management or library science); Experience in a nuclear records management or document control environment.
- Provide support to Information Services and other departments within URENCO USA to facilitate the routing and approval of all URENCO USA controlled documents.
- Responsible for high level of understanding of the standard processes involved in document control and records management is required.
- Responsible for document preparation as well as scanning and/or indexing into the electronic document control system and processing for filing/storage.
- Responsible for interaction with departments and vendors for training purposes on submitting documents for processing.
- Ensure the timely and accurate handling of URENCO USA documentation, which includes processing documents through the electronic document management system (EDMS), distribution, designation and retention of such documents.
- Develop training documentation and desktop guides.
- Draft departmental guidelines on the processing of certain document types and interfaces with other internal and external departments
- Work effectively with other business units to provide resolution to identified issues.
- Assist management in administrative recordkeeping activities including the development and maintenance of tracking logs, trending, monitoring and reporting of training and budget variances and departmental expenses
- Provide training to outside departments on Information Services processes and/or procedures.
- Support the management of special designated controlled documents using an electronic document management system (EDMS).
- Assume oversight responsibilities of staff in the absence of Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform data validation of files and quality records and submit records to Records Management.
- Supervise special projects and core business activities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly departmental statistics for performance indicators.
- Track adherence to training and qualification standards.
- Coordinates records intake, processing and destruction.
- Process and maintain export controlled, sensitive and classified documentation in a highly confidential, controlled setting.
- Serve as a resource to others in the resolution of records and document control issues and problems.
- Organizes boxes, following internal and offsite storage procedures, prepares file both physically and within the records and other databases.
- Other reasonable duties may be assigned as necessary
- Working Conditions (relates to Plant environment):
- UUSA is an industrial and radiological chemical plant environment. The site is an active operating enrichment site. There may be active heavy machinery in operation at various times, requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and/or other safety requirements.
The duties and responsibilities listed above do not reflect the position description in full and in complete detail.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50lb pounds.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8 am to 5pm. Some nights and weekend work may be required. Employees are also subject to call-outs as needed.
- Travel Required: 10% of the time or less as required
For Benefits Information click
*Please note that we continually evaluate our plans and make adjustments as necessary to meet market and business requirements.
Compensation starting at: $47000 – 56000 / year and up dependent on candidate.
Urenco USA | A trusted leader in meeting the world’s demand for sustainable energy.
Urenco USA (UUSA) is part of an international company that operates on the cutting-edge of the nuclear energy industry, utilizing the world’s most advanced, energy-efficient, and cost-effective method to enrich uranium. As the only enrichment facility in North America, UUSA helps provide clean, sustainable energy while operating under a framework of high environmental, social responsibility, and corporate governance standards.
Our world-class facility is an oasis in the middle of the EnergyPlex, and we strive to promote the production of nuclear energy to facilitate the transition to a low-carbon economy while remaining dedicated to safety and investing in community outreach.