- Job ID 37165
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Structural Buildings, Inc. is looking for a Project Manager/Estimator to join our Team!
Structural Buildings of MN, Inc. has been constructing dreams throughout Minnesota and the surrounding 5 State area since 1985. At Structural Buildings we design and construct a wide array of building types from post-frame, steel-frame, masonry, stud wall frame, SIP panel, and tilt-up concrete; ensuring our ability to provide the best type of building to meet all our customer’s needs.
This position collaborates with engineers, architects, and the customer to determine the specifications of the project. This multi-faceted position focuses on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations by adhering to financial projections, scheduling requirements, and ensuring that projects are completed in a quality, profitable and safe manner.
- Prepares bid packages for letting to potential subcontractors/suppliers
- Prepares estimates and project budgets
- Generates approved estimates for customer contract creation
- Approves bids for subcontract generation
- Creates project scheduling requirements
- Coordinates/oversees pre-construction meetings with customers and subcontractors
- Reviews and implements schedules with job superintendents
- Ensures project materials and resources are delivered to job site in timely manner
- Maintains project schedule and budgets to ensure job is being completed in a timely and cost-effective manner; while ensuring customer scheduling needs are being met
- Reviews all costs to job weekly and approves of subcontractor/vendor billings
- Meets weekly with job superintendent to quickly identify areas of concern and resolve problem situations related to job
- Reviews, approves, or denies any requests from subcontractors regarding changes to project and their eventual addition to (or decrease to) overall project cost
- Works with customer in applying any additional (or decrease) in cost to project to ensure potential Change Order to customer is understood/accepted
- Oversees project completion and prepares any punch list requirements
- Remains in constant contact with customer through construction project to make sure client satisfaction is met
- Four (4) year construction management degree or its equivalent is preferred but not required
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated construction project management experience is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, cell phone and computer
- Detail-oriented, motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work closely with customers and represent Structural Buildings in a professional manner
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of construction products and best uses
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Structural Buildings of MN, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
A job for which military experience candidates are encouraged to apply.
Structural Buildings, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person