- Job ID 37130
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
At Devoted Health, we’re on a mission to dramatically improve the health and well-being of older Americans by caring for every person like family. That’s why we’re gathering smart, diverse, and big-hearted people to create a new kind of all-in-one healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, service, and technology – to deliver a complete and integrated healthcare solution that delivers high quality care that everyone would want for someone they love. Founded in 2017, we’ve grown fast and now serve members across the United States. And we’ve just started. So join us on this mission!
A bit more about this role:
The risk team is responsible for ensuring that the chronic conditions of patients seen by Devoted Medical are comprehensively and accurately identified, diagnosed, documented, & managed. We do this by partnering with Devoted’s clinical, population health, product, data, & compliance teams to ensure that our clinicians have the right information, at the right time, and are armed with right tools & support to efficiently understand the clinical picture of the patient in front of them. The senior manager will focus on developing, measuring, communicating, & documenting Devoted Medical’s Risk strategy, results, and insights. This role requires strong skills in data analytics and workflow process development + implementation, & is highly collaborative.
- Leverage analytics and critical thinking to digest complex quantitative information, produce rigorous insights, design & implement operational models based on those insights, & work closely with our data team to develop appropriate analytics to measure success
- Work collaboratively with Medical Directors & key senior operating leaders to drive to completion improvements to the diagnostic & management capabilities of our virtual first clinical platform
- Work collaboratively with product, data, & the clinical documentation improvement team to ensure that our clinicians have the right information & tools to efficiently & comprehensively understand the clinical picture of their patients. This will include workflow process innovation as well as the application of emerging technologies
- Lead the synthesis of quantitative & qualitative findings for program reviews with executives & key senior leaders, & effectively communicate results to key senior leaders.
- Work collaboratively with our Compliance team to ensure that our operations adhere to the letter and spirit of the law and adapt to an evolving regulatory and enforcement environment.
- Drive continuous innovation & improvement to ensure clinical & operational excellence
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience working in fast-paced environments solving complex problems
- Capacity for high throughput, while working both autonomously and collaboratively with others
- Experience with leveraging analytics and critical thinking to digest complex quantitative information, produce rigorous insights, design & implement operational models based on those insights, & develop appropriate analytics to measure success
- Experience with Analytics & Business Intelligence Platforms, such as Looker, preferred
- Experience working with financial data, preferred
- You build strong cross-functional relationships
- Proven success developing and operationalizing KPIs, preferred
- You have over 4 plus years of experience building successful operational models
Salary range: $130,000 – $160,000 annually
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- Employer sponsored health, dental and vision plan with low or no premium
- Generous paid time off
- $100 monthly mobile or internet stipend
- Stock options for all employees
- Bonus eligibility for all roles excluding Director and above; Commission eligibility for Sales roles
- Parental leave program
- 401K program
- And more….
- Our total rewards package is for full time employees only. Intern and Contract positions are not eligible.
The salary and/or hourly range listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, budget and internal equity).
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.