- Job ID 37112
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
- 5+ years experience adjudication of moderate to complex bodily injury claims
- Robust understanding of the litigation process and claims handling from inception to resolution.
Play a leading role in operational risk improvement at Amazon.com, where we have a tradition of leading the world in innovative technologies and services. Amazon is seeking an experienced Senior Risk Analyst who will manage bodily injury claims for Amazon’s global transportation program.
Within the Risk Management Team, a successful candidate will support and report to a Senior Risk Manager and be enthusiastic about driving change, enjoy working hard, and being continually challenged. Your focus will be on claims management, process improvement, and TPA oversight. Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Key job responsibilities
- Provide oversight on the management of litigated and non-litigated bodily injury claims.
- Develop claims strategy and action plans in conjunction with counsel, TPA’s, and insurance companies.
- Work closely with TPA partners to drive continuous improvement while supporting simplicity, efficiency, and cost containment.
- Partner with and direct external vendors and partners on innovative claims handling and initiatives that support simplicity and contain costs while enhancing the customer experience.
- Serve as a claims subject matter expert for TPA partners and internal teams.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to deep dive claim processes, challenge status quo, and develop impactful solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to accomplish shared goals.
- Support internal audits to ensure quality and compliance are in accordance with client service instructions and performance expectations.
- Partner with vendors to develop and/or update standard operating procedures that align with program goals.
- Utilize and develop metrics to make data driven decisions for process evaluations and recommendations.
- Work across teams to share ideas, influence change, and deliver projects results.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Arlington, VA, USA | Austin, TX, USA | Nashville, TN, USA | New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- ARM, CPCU, or similar designation.
- Strong understanding of commercial auto insurance policies.
- Understanding and hands on experience with complex logistics claims.
- 3+ years experience in transportation claims management, including fleets or large auto claim programs.
- Active adjuster license.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $59,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $142,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.