- Job ID 37099
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the Team
The mission of the Agency & Creator Monetization Platform team is to architect and refine powerful tools that facilitate and enhance the business operations of talent and commerce agencies, empowering creators to maximize their monetization potential through TikTok’s dynamic ecosystem.
- Conduct in-depth interviews and market analysis to gain an understanding of how creators optimize their revenue streams and the support role that agencies play.
- Forge strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to define business strategies, articulate product roadmaps, and elevate the eCommerce creator community’s influence on GMV.
- Take comprehensive ownership of the product feature lifecycle, from requirement formulation to post-launch evaluation, to optimize product performance and user experience.
- Deeply understand and innovate within the agency workflows, specifically focusing on the integration of premium influencer marketing practices for brand and commerce initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and scaling monetization tools that support agency operations and creator partnerships.
- Thorough knowledge of the eCommerce landscape, the creator economy, and influencer marketing ecosystems, with pre-existing agency relationships being a significant advantage.
- Exceptional product management capabilities, with strong skills in cross-functional team collaboration and a keen acuity for identifying and solving business pain points.
- Bachelor degree is required.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $199500 – $393300 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.