- Job ID 37055
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
The Operations department is Credit One Bank’s touchpoint with its customers. They build customer satisfaction and loyalty through best-in-class customer service. We’re all about providing the customer with the service they want at the channel of their choice.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Operations Trainer to be responsible for prioritizing training needs, curriculum development, training delivery, and documentation management across operations in our corporate and supplier sites. In addition, this individual will be a liaison across operations to ensure processes are in place to prepare front-line agents to respond to business issues or changes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify training needs and determine the best training solutions
- Measure and improve training effectiveness through reporting management and database creation
- Organize files and records using precise measures to sort various forms of information
- Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to collect feedback, provide updates, and align on training prioritization
- Develop content and execute training for operations related to new systems, products, policies, soft skills, and leadership skills
- Ensure compliance and alignment with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Ensure consistent and high-quality training from our supplier training teams
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an operations environment with an advanced understanding of training methodologies, adult learning styles, and documentation/record management.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to engage employees and drive performance
- High level of competency in Jira, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiarity with training and reporting systems such as Tableau, Articulate, and various LMS systems
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally if required to support partner sites
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Employment at Credit One Bank is based on mutual consent (also known as at-will). This means that employees and the Bank may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.