- Job ID 37154
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
; we affectionately refer to it as the
Aggregate System and it’s won us countless awards for diversity and workplace excellence.
without a great team dedicated to empowering innovation. People like you.
page to see what exciting opportunities and company
- Develop Microchip’s class leading Clock Generation and Jitter Attenuator product line for communications, Industrial and Automotive markets.
- Technical marketing, supporting cross functional teams from Sales, Planning and Operations to Applications and Customers.
- Create new product business cases to clearly articulate ROI, competitive advantages, and investments required.
- Execute new solution launches including customer presentation, sales and channel training, technical collateral, press material, pricing, promotion tours, and web page content generation.
- Forecast global demand to ensure seamless supply chain.
- Cross divisional engagement to maximize opportunities for Microchip.
- Actively promote all Microchip’s products to customers as well as the internal and external Sales channels.
- Drive closure on quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Track and forecast current and future opportunity revenues.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, attend weekly calls and deliver regional updates.
- BSEE or related degree required, MBA is a plus.
- 12.5+ years’ experience in a technical marketing role in either the semiconductor or Communications, Industrial or Automotive Equipment industry.
- Advantageous but not essential to have experience and knowledge of the Clock & Timing components.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce results within tight time frames across multiple projects.
- Ability to influence and manage multiple disciplines.
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market, including finding adjacent markets and customers.
- Review competitive landscape and support building strategies to address gaps.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills to peers and senior management.
- Up 25% travel.
0% – 25%
Feeling, Handling, Hearing, Seeing, Talking, Works Around Others
Standing 10%, Walking 10%, Sitting 80%, Inside 100%, M-F 8-5 pm
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the
. Please also refer to the