- Job ID 37048
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking to hire a Product Manager to join our growing team. This role is responsible for assisting with product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and consumer requirements, helping executing the product roadmap, and working closely with various cross-functional teams to enhance existing regulated services or implement new features as required by the Company’s regulatory obligations under the relevant consumer financial protection laws.
What You’ll Do:
- Support creation of business cases, product roadmaps, and product strategy
- Prepare for and support product releases
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to track and monitor performance
- Assist in the execution of Equifax’s response to various government regulations
- Work with design team, content writers, and legal and compliance to assist in the development and maintenance of proper compliance documentation
- Additional tasks as needed related to product management
What experience you need
Bachelor’s degree in product management or a related field.
1 to 2 years experience in product management
Extra Points for the Following:
Ability to learn and efficiently use various software packages such as: G-suite, JIRA, Adobe, Clarizen, Salesforce, Aha!
Excellent presentation skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience working with government agencies and/or consumer financial protection laws (e.g., FCRA, UDAAP)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.