- Job ID 37177
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Business Systems team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by aggressively implementing new systems and custom applications to achieve unparalleled success in serving our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Program Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by providing agile project management strategy and mentorship for the Business Systems team. You will report directly to our Director of Technical Product and work closely with teams of Project Managers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Take ownership over assisting in defining the roles and structure of a growing team to support the various product functions and help to recruit and retain top talent on the fast-growing team
- Directly manage and support the software Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Product Owners to develop the team professionally and ensure each meets the goals of the business
- Develop and measure goals and metrics that align the team’s efforts with the goals of the business
- Oversee and coordinate the portfolio of product roadmaps for the Business System product teams owned by the Product Managers
- Control the function of the Business Analyst team which includes intake, scoping, monthly business reviews, and stakeholder communications
- Take responsibility for the estimation and delivery forecasting for the project team, as well as scrum processes around stand ups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Take authority and ownership over the delivery of the critical projects, changes, and new tools
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Analytical problem solving and time management skills
- Experience in process workflow and documentation
- Strong teamwork, relationship, and stakeholder management skills
- 5+ years of experience with effective Agile/Scrum software product and project management
- 5+ years of experience working closely with and delivering successful solutions for all areas of the business
- 5+ years as a function manager in product management, system administration, and/or development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or equivalent experience required
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $145,000 per year to $175,000 per year. The actual rate is based on each candidate’s skill set and will be determined by the Hiring Manager. This role is a salaried, exempt position that is not eligible for overtime pay.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM EST
- Location: Remote (USA)
- Travel: Up to 10% of the year
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.