- Job ID 37061
- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
- Leads the most complex enterprise programs, coordinates multiple program and project managers, and drives to deliver the program’s scope and outcomes with an ability to navigate complicated risks, multi-tenant constraints, and various stakeholder interest. Responsible for the feasibility and driving the execution of the release work plan for approved scope
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including senior executives and external partners
- Drives collaboration at all levels of the program
- Creates an environment where all team member and stakeholders’ voices are heard, so that continuous improvement and effective delivery become embedded into teams’ daily ways of working.
- Acts as a mentor and coach to team members, providing guidance and support in proactively managing program risks as well as professional development and career growth while managing release workstream leads and their deliverables.
- Manages and proactively identifies adjustments needed within the triple constraints (scope, cost, time) at the program level
- Accountable for successfully meeting entry/exit stage gate criteria and timely management of release risks, issues and escalations
- Establishes clear expectations and leverages the appropriate communication channel(s) with key stakeholders to drive successful program delivery.
Focus on building and maintaining a positive and collaborative team culture promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion bit while accountable for managing the staffing plan and open roles management.
- Apply project management leadership principles to drive project progress, resolve conflicts between stakeholder groups, and pro-actively manage issue avoidance and resolution.
- Ability to mentor and train other project managers and analysts to build a strong collaborative environment and advance the value realized from project management.
- Delivers on project objectives and metrics (Waterfall) or product goals (Agile) while maintaining stakeholder satisfaction and apply a consistent cycle of improvements through retrospectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer or Information Science
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Supply Chain +
- PMP Certification +
- ScrumMaster Certification +
- 10 years of experience, with a proven history of scheduling, managing, leading, and delivering projects from inception to close; demonstrated ability to identify and motivate resources, with the right skillset, to deliver the project scope.